Every thing you need to know About “Suppressed Listings.”
Suppressed listings indicate that Amazon no longer has your product on offer. It occurs for a variety of reasons:
- Due to any policy violations, such as what you wrote in the product listings’ backends, the product page has been removed. Your detail page will be deleted because it violates Amazon policy.
- Due to a buyer complaint, the detail page was removed. Etc.
Let’s look at how we can use Amazon Seller Central to examine the suppressed listing.
Upon logging in to Amazon Seller Central, select the Inventory tab and then click Manage Inventory. You need to click on inventory in your Amazon seller central.
Click on manage inventory after that. You will get on this page after clicking the manage inventory button.
Let me demonstrate how it will appear if you have any suppressed listings as this account has no suppressed inventory. If you see that there are many distinct causes for suppressed listings, here is what it will look like if you have any of them.Your listing will be muted if there are no photographs in the back-ends.
The back ends of the suppressed listing appear like this.
If you didn’t meet those criteria, you’d receive an error like this, and your page would become suppressed.
Examples Of Suppressed Listings :
- No images means there is a main image.
- Setting an inflated price
- Almost any article of apparel or jewellery with a title longer than 80 characters
- Any listing (with the exception of a few groups like clothing, books, or shoes) lacking a thorough product description
- These factors make your listing susceptible to suppression.
Note that if your listing is suppressed, no one will be able to find it when they search for your goods.
How Can Our Suppressed Listing Be Fixed?
To make your suppressed listing active once more, simply go to the back-ends where you may correct the issue. It will then appear under the active tab in the previously stated manage inventory.
Q1. What Does Amazon’s “Suppressed Listing” Mean?
Ans. That indicates that Amazon’s algorithm found your product listing to be in violation of the online retailer’s policies and standards for its marketplace.
Q2: How Would A Suppressed Listing Affect Your Sale?
Ans. Your listing won’t appear in the Amazon search results while it is suppressed. As a result, nobody will be able to find your product, and as a result, you will make no sales of this particular product.
Q3. Does Amazon Remove All Listings Without A Main Image?
Ans. Amazon actually removes listings for categories other than these ones that lack a featured image:
1. Automotive Parts and Accessories
2. Industrial & Scientific
6. Video Games
7. Video DVD
Q4. How Long Does It Take For The Updated Amazon Requirements To Become Active?
Ans. The tag for the suppressed listing will be deleted in a few minutes, but if you uploaded the primary image, it may take up to 12 hours or even up to an hour, depending on Amazon. It may take up to 48 hours.