Open an Amazon seller account in Pakistan step-by-step guide
Amazon provides a chance to earn profit for independent contractors and business owners from online product promotion and sales. Recently, Amazon has added Pakistan as a seller on its seller’s list. Therefore, Sellers from Pakistan can create Amazon seller accounts, advertise, and sell products directly through the Amazon platform.
In this article, you will find complete guidance about
- How to sign up as an Amazon seller from Pakistan?
- How to launch a successful online retail venture?
This opportunity has enabled Pakistani sellers to join the international market. Amazon requires your legal documents to verify your identity. You don’t need to ask any foreigner for an Amazon seller registration. Simply, follow these steps to set up an Amazon seller account from Pakistan:
4 Easy Steps to create your seller account:
Documents required to verify your identity
- Your passport,
- Your National ID card,
- Information and statements of your bank accounts
- Visit the Amazon Seller Central Page (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/)
- The following attached interface will appear, you need to click on the Sign-up button.
- After clicking on the sign-up button, the following attached interface will appear.
- As you are new to Amazon as a seller. That’s why you need to click on the Create your Amazon account.
- The Amazon Registration tab will appear after clicking on Create your Amazon account.
- You need to provide these details. Your Name, Email & Password of your selling account.
- Provide all the required details & click on the next.
- After clicking on the next button, Amazon will ask you to solve a puzzle for verification purposes & they will send an OTP (one-time password) to your email address.
- Provide that OTP to Amazon & they will ask for your mobile number. Provide your mobile number to enhance security.
In this step, you have to share your personal details with Amazon. Select the country where your company is based under “Business location.” Enter your home country if you don’t have a company located there. You should select “Pakistan” as you are registering a seller account from Pakistan.
Select a suitable business type from the available options. Make sure to choose the one, which best defines your business. As a Pakistani, most sellers sells as an individual. For individual selling select “None, I am an individual” if you are an individual.
Enter your name as appears on your CNIC under “Your name.” Leave the Middle Name textbox blank.
Click the “Agree and Continue” button after providing all the details.
- Personal Information:
You’ll need to provide your personal information, such as
- Business address.
- The phone number for verification(If not verified earlier).
Simply select your marketplace.
- Billing Information:
Amazon will obtain the number and name of the cardholder. You will have to pay the fee in USD. This procedure serves merely to verify your identity and activate your account.
Click next after the completion
- Store Information
Amazon will request information about retailers and products.
You will be asked about your trademark registration, UPC, and brand ownership.
- Address Validation
Now, you have fulfilled all of the aforementioned conditions. Amazon will send you a postcard to verify the address you provided. This postcard will take about 7 days to receive.
- Confirm the Code
You will receive a postcard after 7 days. You will find a verification code on that Postcard. The code should be entered in the box below.
You’ve successfully registered the account.
- Amazon seller account creation requires real information for identity verifications.
- Kindly enter all the compulsory information to proceed to the next window.
- You can create an Amazon seller’s account if you agree with all of these conditions.
- As you complete the account creation process. You can simply access your account in Pakistan.
Selling is not easy on Amazon. Make sure to follow all the seller policies of Amazon to run a long-term business. Otherwise, a single mistake can cause your amazon seller account suspension.
Following are some of the basic tasks. As an Amazon seller, you may need to get proper knowledge about these tasks.
- Amazon Product research
- Amazon Competitor Analysis
- Amazon Product Sourcing
- Listing Content Writing
- Listing Infographics
- Amazon Product Listing
- Amazon Shipment Creation
- Amazon PPC Ads
You are now ready to start your selling journey on Amazon. BEST OF LUCK